Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time to Let it all Out!!!!

Hello my blog, you have been so so so good to me in the past and now i think its about time that I vent to you yet again.

so first off I would like to tell you that I have made some major strides in life and I can not believe how much of an impact these strides have made. first and biggest stride is of course my I AM or my energy, I have cleared out so much shit from my life that it isn't even funny. I'm finding myself in situations that could have dramatic results and I'm able to look at the situation as a whole instead of so close. this in no way is me saying that I'm perfect or better than anyone else, but this newer and newly growing ME is a much more likable ME to myself.

My second and most loved of this new energy is my talents, I have been working very hard with my abilities as a singer and actor and because of my dear friend and a few others who donated their time into helping me I have become more comfortable with my abilities, and therefor allowed myself to grow in certain areas and trust myself on and off stage. Little Women was such an increadable process for me. I made a very very close and dear friend within my character, Laurie for me is an experience that I don't want to end and to have created him and worked with him was truely amazing.

I also dropped school my dear blog. nursing was something that I was pushing myself through for the fact that it makes money. I am tearing up and getting goosebumps just thinking about this shift i've made in this area of my life. I AM NOT HAPPY. It's time I took life into my own hands.

I am so tired of being what I'm not. Told how to live my life, who I should love, how things are supposed to be. I have been a walking chamelion to many of those around me for many years. I'm tired of wearing a different shirt for every single person I encounter in my life. I'm done making people happy with MY choices in life. I want to just be happy. this is in no way an "ohhh sweeettttiiieee" claim, just a fact of my life. the universe spins about me and instead of catching my own stars I take the ones others hand me.

I thank you blog. that is all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment