Monday, September 27, 2010

Music and the Soul

I have been thinking alot lately about the music we listen to in our lives. As I hear the symphonic strings vibrating and the pure note coming out of a piano once its keys are struck, I cant help but melt within myself and almost weep every time. It is truely amazing the minds and workings of some of the people in our world, to say lyrics and rhym is one thing, but to create music that makes others feel is another. it is quite amazing how we have this pure universal language in our lives yet so many take it for granted. I love to sing with a passion, I know others who love to sing as well and they should, their voices are beautiful. So why do we "express" our hate and vulgarity through it? music is the one thing i know of that touches a soul and leaves marks on our hearts, I just would like to hear more loving music, is that too much to ask for? lol ok short babble over.

No comments:

Post a Comment